When it comes to capturing of photos and enactment of eye-catching filters, B612 App comes first in mind. It’s the number one app store photo category app in more than 52 countries of the world. As per the official data available on the app store, more than 300 million worldwide users across the globe use this app to capture selfies. Overall rating of this mobile app is 4.4, which is assumed to be the best among other available apps. User’s appreciation of this app will be high if this app will be tested out in a sustainable fashion with the help of a software testing company having years of experience in quality assurance. B612 app delivers the following benefits to all of its app users.software testing company having years of experience in quality assurance. B612 app delivers the following benefits to all of its app users.
- Incredible selfies with perfect beautification adjustments
- Express yourself with perfect fun stickers and amazing AR Filters
- Glamour effortless shorts to add life in boring backgrounds
- Trendy filters with special features
Automation Test Analysis for B612 App
The developers of B612 app has to understand the importance of software quality assurance in order to detect bugs and vulnerabilities at the initial stage of development. Automation testing is the key to find out the potential vulnerabilities at the development stage. As compared to manual testing, automation is more reliable and result oriented. It reduces the overall testing cost up to 40% of the testing budget and diminish overall test requirement time by 20%. Automation testing is for every organization creating apps across web mobile and enterprise desktop. Following are the most reliable automation testing tools out there used by the QA professionals around the globe wile implementing automation testing approaches.
- Selenium (C/C++, C#, .NET
- Java, Visual Basic
- Borland SilkTest
- HP UFT/QTP
- Rational Functional Tester
- Rational Robot
It’s the responsibility of the development team of B612 app to implement automation testing measures every time, when they have to release a new update of their product. The more consistent they will be, the better they will be able to accomplish quality for longer time duration. Software QA firms use the following process of automation testing to achieve quality.
- Understanding of testing requirements for automation testing
- Evaluation of testing requirements
- Defining out the scope and resources
- Automation testing framework implementation and testing script preparation
- Testing reviews and analysis