Now it’s mandatory for all the business firms around the globe to use an advanced quality applicant tracking software to hire the right people in their organization. Workable is recognized as the most efficient and well organized applicant tracking software, which makes it easy for their users to filter jobs and hire experience professionals. Workable can help you to post jobs, setting up the interviews and hire great professional employees to work. It’s a web based system, so there are chances that it will become the victim of functional bugs and vulnerabilities if testing is not carried out in a consistent manner. As the human resource manager, it’s your responsibility to conduct the testing of Workable software so as to enhance the performance of your overall department. Hiring a software testing company to find out the bugs from your applicant tracking software will help you to maintain quality for a significant period of time. Following are the most advanced testing frameworks employed by a software testing company to accomplish perfection in results.
- Automation Testing Frameworks
- Functional Testing Frameworks
- Security Testing Frameworks
- Performance Testing Frameworks
- Usability Testing Frameworks
- Responsive Testing Frameworks
- Compatibility Testing Frameworks
Compatibility Testing Of Workable Software
This software needs to be perfectly compatible on all available devices as it is web based and can be accessible on any devices. Compatibility issues might be occur at the time, when new updates are installed. A software testing company is there to maintain overall quality of Workable software on all available devices by conducting out fully proficient compatibility testing. You have to be consistent while performing test approaches, otherwise desired quality cannot be achieved. It’s mandatory for the developers of Workable software to perform compatibility testing by engaging a software testing company. Below you can find out, how a software testing company perform compatibility testing to enhance the performance of their software on all new and existing devices.
- Performing out the browser testing to evaluate the performance of a software on chrome, Firefox, safari and opera browser.
- User testing; evaluating the performance of applicant tracking software by acting as an admin, manager or guest.
- Finding out the performance on the basis of hardware analysis in accordance to mobile, laptops and tablets.
- Font/image compatibility testing for all devices and platforms.
- Operating system testing involve android testing, iOS testing and windows testing.