Any software which is in the development process must require quality assurance with the help of a software QA consulting firm having years of experience in performance analysis and test assurance. Quality assurance really plays a vital role in assuring the overall performance and accuracy in a particular software quality. It’s always important to implement testing tools throughout the development lifecycle so as to detect bugs at the initial stage of development. Employment of QA tools at the initial stage of development can deliver plenty of benefits. These are…
- Enhancement in overall product quality
- Meeting up with the ISO standards
- Higher return in investment
- More customer satisfaction
- Improvement in overall security levels
- Increase in user’s appreciation
The Modern Way of Testing! Automation Testing
Now, Software QA consulting firms all across the globe love to use automation test analysis process to accomplish overall perfection and accuracy in testing results. Automation testing simply helps to automate highly repetitive test cases to cut overall testing cost up to 40% and reduce test analysis time up to 20%. Any independent software testing company use the process of automation testing because of the following reasons.
- It reduces overall software testing cost in comparison to any other testing approach.
- It increases the speed of development process.
- Enhance software quality, as there is no human risk attached.
- Increase the productivity of a software.
- Automation testing simply allow its users to reuse library of test assets.
- This specific testing process improve test coverage and shorter the test cycles
A software testing company use tools like Selenium (C/C++, C#, .NET, Java, Visual Basic, Python and PHP.), Borland SilkTest, HP UFT/QTP, Rational Functional Tester, Monkeytalk, Robotium, Rational Robot and Telerik Test Studio while performing automation testing procedures. It’s the obligation of every software development company out there to perform accurate and timely testing of their products by hiring QA professionals from a software QA consulting company. The process of automation testing is as follows.
- Understanding the overall automation testing analysis requirements through tools and technology selection.
- Defining out the scope and resource of automation testing.
- Automation framework implementation and script preparation.
- Test case execution and overall reviews & analysis.
Defect and error reporting through documented files.